I WAS REMINDED AGAIN TODAY...
... that Nothing is about Me!
* I don't have children for me, but to increase light in this world.
* I don't have a house and "things" for me, but to be used to further God's kingdom and to bless the body of Christ. They are not mine anyway.
* My time is not my own -- every part of my day should bring glory to God.
* God has called me to serve, not to be served. He has called me to give, not to receive. He has called me to lay my life down, no matter the cost.
* Also, I am not here to please people, but to please my Savior. "..for if I still pleased men I would not be a bondservant of Christ." Gal. 1:10b
...now if I can only remember that! I fall so short. Praise God that its not about me, but His righteousness in me to bring glory to His name!
4 comments:
(((((((conviction)))))))
*hides in closet*
It hit me hard yesterday and today......
A blessing to read...did you compose this yourself? Very insightful...
Camille:: Yes, as I was sitting quiet one day with the Lord, this came to me...
Post a Comment