ROMANS 8:6 ... the mind
controlled by the Spirit
is life and peace.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
NEW LOOK
Do you like it? I just like change once in a while. The picture was taken one year ago on a foggy morning on our farm. It's one of my favorites! Hope you like it, too.
Love you new look!!! I was just thinking the other day that I needed a new look as well. So, we'll see where that leads. I'm looking forward to hearing about your memory boxes!
Hi Terri! Sorry it took me so long to reply back to you from my blog. You did get Julie Vander Kamp, now Schans. How great to hear from you after all these years! Do you keep in contact with anyone else from our class? I have been chceking out your blog, too, and it is great! I saw the pix of Gina, how is she doing? Maybe we can chat again soon!!!
3 comments:
Love you new look!!! I was just thinking the other day that I needed a new look as well. So, we'll see where that leads.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your memory boxes!
very pretty!
Hi Terri! Sorry it took me so long to reply back to you from my blog. You did get Julie Vander Kamp, now Schans. How great to hear from you after all these years! Do you keep in contact with anyone else from our class? I have been chceking out your blog, too, and it is great! I saw the pix of Gina, how is she doing? Maybe we can chat again soon!!!
Post a Comment