MICHIGAN - PART 2
The latter part of our trip was also a great time. We saw lots of people Tuesday and Wednesday while we were in town, spent Thursday morning visiting my grandparents and left that same day to go see my sister and her family in Indiana. We spent one night at their house and the next night at a beautiful hotel celebrating my other grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. I think the thing I enjoyed most about our trip was that I felt like we actually had good, quality time with people.
Enjoying time with cousins!
(l. to r. Kiana, Myah, Erin, Alli, Tyler, Joel & Aden)
Oh, how I miss my friend, Gina...no baby news yet!
Enjoying the beauty of Papa's dalias
A day at the cottage -- we got to see LOTS of wonderful people! Myah had fun with the fly rod (she takes after her daddy...) and even though the temps were on the chilly side and we couldn't swim, the kids had a great time in the sand and with the fishing poles! I wish I had more pictures of everyone who was there!
Mom & Dad VO, our family and Grandpa T.
Grandma VO with Aden
Playing in the pond at my sister's house
My 3 boys! (Can I just say I love this picture!)
Swimming was a highlight on our entire trip
No comments:
Post a Comment