Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SHARING SOME MORE ADEN PICTURES

Grandma K. was here for the past week. She left on Monday, so we are officially on our own with normal life with 4 kids. Thankfully, other than being a little tired, I feel good! Grandma entertained the kids for the past week by taking them swimming, to the museum, playing in the sandbox, horse-back riding with them, along with keeping my house cleaned and laundry caught up. Wish I could have her full time, but I can't. Thankfully we will see her again and all our family on a trip we are planning in September back to Michigan.

While she was here, she had her camera in hand 24/7, I think. She took well over 200 pictures! I was very thankful for that as well as she captured things that I always think, "oh I wish I had my camera!" and never take the time to get it. She also just captured some great ones of our house projects and animals, of which I don't take many pictures of anymore. So, thanks mom!








Aden's first fishing trip to Cheesy Lake in Red Lodge -- 11 days old.


A double baby shower given by our church this past Sunday. Baby Ever is 1 month old and Aden is 11 days. What a blessing!! I feel so loved by our church body. Ever's mom is my good friend, Ananda. I'm so thankful for her!!


Myah loving on Aden before bedtime.



Joel's getting the hang of this baby thing, too!




Doing what he does best!




Grandma K. with Aden.





Sleeping again!






No comments: