Wednesday, July 30, 2008

AN AWESOME BABY GIFT


Some good friends of ours bought us a Moby for Aden's birth. It took me a while to figure out, but I am really starting to love this wrap.

It's great for newborns up to 35 lbs. and sure beats my old snugglie and even any slings I've tried in the past. There are so many ways to wear it. The thing I love most about it is that I feel like Aden is completely secure without holding him at all, like I always felt the need to do with everything else. Anyway, just thought I'd put a plug in for this product. The link to find them is below.

http://www.mobywrap.com/t-mobywrap.aspx

4 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

HI, I stumbled upon your blog and have enjoyed reading, also loved the pictures. Congrats on the new baby!

Terri said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I visited your blog as well and look forward to checking in again. God bless your family!

Jenn said...

I made a Moby Wrap when I had Constance and I LOVED it!!! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it :)

Congrats again on your little miracle!!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Jenn

Terri said...

Thanks, Jenn! You're so sweet, and those little girls are so precious! I use my Moby wrap daily at this point! Evan took one look at it and said how easy it would be to make one. I probably would have if I hadn't received it as a gift.