HAPPY 4th!
This picture was taken when Derrell and Erika were here visiting. I just had to share it! Thanks to Grandma Peggy for the festive t-shirts!
Tomorrow we are off to a very hot (101* predicted!) day at the Hardin rodeo. It's usually about 5-6 hours long, but the kids look forward to it all year long. This year there won't be any sheep to ride, but they are hoping to catch a pig and participate in some of the other activities. It's a fun small town activity that I don't think we've missed since we've moved here. We'll see how it goes! I'm not sure we're going to make it through the whole thing, but we'll try. We also enjoy the fireworks here in town every year. For being a small town, it's not a bad show. Now that we live in our new place, we should be able to see them from home if we want, but there's something about being AT the fireworks, too.
Whatever your festivities, enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment