I'm hoping we're not in over our heads! We wouldn't have made it so big except that another family is kind of doing it with us. They still didn't think it was big enough and planted even more stuff at their own house. Evan refused to go any larger! :)
One more thing... before we moved to this house, when we lived in town, our garden was all of 3 rows. We had very little space to plant, but I was so surprised at all that it produced. I think that garden was much more managable, so just think, you won't have to weed as much!!!!
3 comments:
that is a crazy huge garden. but i guess when you live in montana you have a lot more space to work with... :)
we prepared our garden yesterday, too, but you would laugh at how small it is. but hey, at least we have one this year!
I'm hoping we're not in over our heads! We wouldn't have made it so big except that another family is kind of doing it with us. They still didn't think it was big enough and planted even more stuff at their own house. Evan refused to go any larger! :)
One more thing... before we moved to this house, when we lived in town, our garden was all of 3 rows. We had very little space to plant, but I was so surprised at all that it produced. I think that garden was much more managable, so just think, you won't have to weed as much!!!!
Post a Comment