WHOA, NOW THAT'S A BIG PICTURE!
I can't seem to figure out how to fit it just right. I'm not sure if I'll ever figure it out, but it's definitely giving me a "new" look! This picture was taken a few years ago when we visited Glacier National Park with my sister and Andy. Just thought the landscape was pretty. I've had a little extra TIME on my hands these past couple of days in the evenings, so I've been having fun playing around with changing the look here. Now, if I could just figure the music thing out.... I'm just having issues with my layout page. I can't seem to pull the whole thing up. Maybe it's our ancient computer, and maybe it's the operator! I'm so not a computer person!!! One of these days I'll get some music on here!
4 comments:
i think the picture looks good like that!
i was having trouble pulling up my layout page, too. if i go straight to my blogger dashboard and click on layout, only half of it comes up. but if i go to my blog and click on the little orange blogger symbol at the top left of the page, then go to layout, the whole thing comes up! i have no idea why. is that the trouble you are having?
Yes, that is the trouble I'm having. Thanks! I'll give it a try!
I actually got the picture down-sized a bit, so it looks a little better than when I first wrote that post. :) It's been fun playing around with things. Maybe it'll inspire me to post more! I just wish everything didn't take so much time to figure out!
i don't really know how to do much, either... matt usually figures it out for me. like my header picture... if i had to do that myself, i would probably get frustrated and give up, so i give you credit for figuring it out! :)
Both you girls are lightyears ahead of us over here! We've been trying for YEARS to get a different image on the top of our blog - I have them all photoshopped and ready to go - but with no luck. I'm off to do something I KNOW how to do: make bread!
Post a Comment