A GIANT???
I already felt big compared to some other women due around the time that I am, but after tonight, I feel REALLY big. A lady came up to me (yes, I know this person, I really like her and she happens to have twins) and asked how many weeks I had left to go with the pregnancy. I told her I was in my 24th week and she said, "You have to be having twins! I was about your size, and even though the ultra sound showed one baby, there were two there at birth! Buy extra diapers just in case!" She had it written all over her face that she was convinced there is more than one baby inside of me. I'm not convinced. I'm just feeling big.
There was another pregnant lady at this banquet we went to tonight. I asked Evan, "Do you think she's pregnant?" He said yes, but I still was a little hesitant to say anything about it to her. After a conversation with her, I found out she's due only 3 days after me. Seriously, she was half the size that I am. I'm going to bed feeling very large tonight, but extremely thankful that God has carried us this far in this pregnancy. I just hope I'm not having a giant....
2 comments:
Okay, well, where is the picture for us to see?? I'd love to see you pregnant again!
When I was expecting Josh my brother-in-law one time told me I looked like a beached whale!
I avoid cameras right now, but maybe I'll let Evan take just one. :) I don't think you ever looked like a beached whale -- that's terrible!!
Post a Comment