If you are a homeschool family, you should consider checking out the offerings of the Home School Legal Defense Association. We had a free trial sign up until the end of March this year, and will seriously consider joining again in the future. It's a group of lawyers who will fight for anything for you regarding homeschool or your children, should the "system" ever come after you for any reason. They also fight very hard to keep the homeschool rights we have here in America. They send out regular e-mails to keep homeschool families up-to-date on what's happening with the government, and also share many of their stories in which they have helped families. Just an FYI.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
If you are a homeschool family, you should consider checking out the offerings of the Home School Legal Defense Association. We had a free trial sign up until the end of March this year, and will seriously consider joining again in the future. It's a group of lawyers who will fight for anything for you regarding homeschool or your children, should the "system" ever come after you for any reason. They also fight very hard to keep the homeschool rights we have here in America. They send out regular e-mails to keep homeschool families up-to-date on what's happening with the government, and also share many of their stories in which they have helped families. Just an FYI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're part of HSLDA and have been happy so far. Their magazines/publications have some interesting info in but can be too legal/political for my brain.
hi terri!
are you feeling any better these days?
we haven't joined yet, but we did hear one of HSLDA's founders, Michael Farris, speak at a conference last year and he was excellent.
Val - Yes, I'm feeling MUCH better these days -- thank goodness. I often wondered if I was going to make it through! Thanks for asking.
Sara - I agree it's quite political & over my head, but it's also just reassuring knowing that someone is there if we ever need them.
Hope you guys are both doing well! I feel like I've been horrible about keeping in touch lately!
Post a Comment