SOMETHING TO CHEW ON
What does it mean for you to be a Christian, and how does that look in the society we live in today?
As you think about your answer, please think from your heart. So many "Christians" today have all the head knowledge in the world and can answer this easily, but I'm looking for heart-felt answers. I've been mulling this thought over in my head so much lately for what seems like months now as I think about my life, my family, as well as the body of Christ as a whole. I think we are living in some serious times, and I personally don't think Christians are fully stepping up to the call God has given us -- myself included in that statement. Just curious your thoughts on this. I'm hoping to start some good dialogue on this blog again!
I will give my response as well at a later time... I'm just warning you, this is something that has been burning within me for a while now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment