PREGNANCY UPDATE
I thought by adding a pregnancy update to my blog, you will better be able to keep up with where we are at. If you click on the "Week _" it will bring you to information about what is developing with the baby during this time, how big it is, etc. I'm not 100% sure on the accuracy of everything, but it will give some idea anyway.
Things have been rather quiet on my blog front, as I have been quite sick with this pregnancy. More so than any other, or at least that I can remember anyway, and Evan would definitely agree with that statement. Being sick is a very good sign, however, and I'm so thankful to be pregnant that I'm not going to complain! We had an early ultrasound a couple weeks ago, saw a strong heartbeat (150 beats per minute) and the baby was measuring a perfect size for where it should be. Things are looking very good! We are praying daily for a healthy, full-term baby, and are totally trusting God for being in control.
I will say this pregnancy has not come without fear. I have done some Bible research on fear, turning scriptures into prayers for God to take that away and give me His peace. He has done that. I still have my moments, but really do feel a peace about this pregnancy. Every day I thank God for another day of being pregnant, and when I can check another week off, my heart is even more grateful.
Thanks for your continued prayers. The support I've had from friends around here has been indescribable. I was in Costco last weekend, suppose to be getting groceries. I almost broke down b/c nothing sounded good, and cooking has NOT been my forte these past few weeks. I came home with oranges, apples, cereal, milk and celery. That's it. God has provided all week long for us. A friend called Monday and said, "Can I bring you a pizza tonight?" without even knowing really what was going on. Tuesday, our friends who own Subway, brought over this huge spread from Subway. Wednesday we were invited out for dinner to a friend's house -- another yummy meal. When we came home, there was a bag full of yummy goodies on my table from my friend who sells Taste of Home products -- soups, bread, etc. Along with fruit, she also gave us this yummy dessert called Kuchen. Thursday, my friend, Kristen brought a full meal over. So, my lack of groceries was not a problem, nor was my lack of being able to cook. I'm so thankful for good, Godly friends, and for a God who cares enough about me, to impress on hearts ways that they can help. I'm so extremely grateful! God is good, and He is in control!
No comments:
Post a Comment