BRAD PAISLEY!
I know most of you are not at all interested in country music, nor do you follow it at all. Since moving to MT, we have had very little choice in our music options here in Hardin when tuning into radio stations, and over the past several years, we have really come to enjoy country music once again on occassion. I have always had a liking for it, but Evan has really gotten into it this past year as often it's all he can tune into his work truck on some very long drives. I think it's somewhat related to the fact that we can actually relate to so many more of the songs since we've moved out here.
Long story short... my husband surprised me with tickets to see Brad Paisley in January!! I am so excited as I haven't been to a country music concert since my teen years! I'm so looking forward to our date night out!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment