Monday, March 05, 2007

SOLD!




The first house that Evan and I have owned is officially sold. We signed the buy/sell agreement this past weekend. We bought this house just over 3 years ago. I think Evan lost sleep for a week over the deal, but God gave us a rainbow and everything to let us know it was His will. It was one of the best decisions we've made. (I'll have to share the rainbow story of our lives some other time....) We've just outgrown this little house. Our 3 kids share one little bedroom, and we are looking forward to having a little more room to roam in just 6-8 weeks!

When we moved in, the house had waste-high weeds for a yard and not one single flower. I take that back...there was one wild rose bush, but that is it. We have since planted many trees, 3 good size perrenial flower gardens, built a privacy fence and planted grass! Evan built a bathroom in the basement, but we never got the rest of the space completely finished off down there. Guess we just always knew we wanted to be out of town, and didn't want to put any more money into this house.

Though I'll be sad when we move out, we have made many memories here that we'll always have in our hearts. Everything is for a season, and this season of our lives in this house will soon be closed.

No comments: