Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Time to Reflect

Early in the month of December, I had a tremendous privilege of teaching at a women's brunch at Calvary Chapel in Billings. I was asked to share a bit of what God has been doing in Hardin at Big Horn Calvary and gave a bit of a personal testimony as well as an update on the church plant and how it has come to be. The Lord brought me to Joshua where they are commanded to set up stones of remembrance, so that was my text for the morning.
I share this here for the sole purpose of giving God all the glory and wanting to proclaim what He has done and continues to do. I also want to challenge others to look back on their lives and see where God has been faithful... it's so encouraging.
Many blessings.
 
 
Click to hear "A Time to Reflect"

No comments: