Wednesday, July 24, 2013

THE COMFORT OF ISAIAH THIS MORNING

Isaiah 40:1 "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God

Isaiah 40:11 "He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young.

Isaiah 40:28-29, 31 "Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength... But those who wait on thte LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

.... LORD, mount me up with wings like eagles today...

Isaiah 41:9b-10 "I have chosen you and have not cast you away; Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Isaiah 42:6 "I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand;"

1 comment:

Camille said...

I just *love* Isaiah!! Yes, SUCH comfort for the soul. Thank you my friend...for pointing my heart to the LORD this morning. Love you! Camille