Friday, July 19, 2013

DESIRING TO WRITE AGAIN....

God is doing so much. I have kept so much of it quiet for a while, feeling the need to have my focus in other areas. It has been a season of silence for me. Quiet here. Quiet on facebook. I have been enjoying life with my family and those that God has put in our path... and that life is very busy!

Silence, on the other hand, has kept me from giving God glory in areas that He deserves to have His name proclaimed! So, Lord-willing, I hope to share on here again, as the Lord leads. I want to share what God has been doing, what He has been teaching me, and the direction He continues to take our family in.

Please forgive me if it is not regular yet!



(Photo taken in the Big Horn mountains in June. We visited there for my birthday!)

1 comment:

Peg V.O. said...

SO glad you "are back"! I love all of your writings and love to hear and see what God is doing in Hardin! The church is beautiful!