RANDOM PICTURES
BIRTHDAY GIRL:Kiana turned 6 last week... yes, 6!!! Already! Because we all took turns battling the flu, I didn't get pics on here as soon as I had hoped. Mom and Dad were both sick on the actual birthday, so the girls made cupcakes together and we enjoyed lots of family time in the living room with us resting. It was actually a really nice day!
Her friend, Maggie, and her family came Saturday night to celebrate with us. Kiana wanted a lion cake. (In case you were wondering what it was...) :) They had lots of fun with glow sticks and petshop toys.
Riding Dakota
Kiana is a math whizz, loves to write fancy, and is the most amazing snuggler. She loves horses, her siblings and just being home. She is a joy that lights up our day, and I am so thankful for her! Happy Birthday, baby girl!! We love you dearly!
Kiana being Kiana, while doing math :)
WOODWORKING:
My table still yet to be stained...
Bunkbed for the boys:
Bed in progress
Still needs stain and a twin mattress for AJ
FUN RANDOM PICS:
3 comments:
Great job on the cake and the woodworking! Loved seeing all the pictures. I knew you would eventually post the one I took of Evan up on the barn roof. I had to yell to get him to wave and then just zoomed in from your porch! The girls had fun being silly with the Clementines, too. :) I miss your busy household!
Great photos Terri! Ahh...now I am happy....I have my VO family photo updates! :) Your Kiana is adorable...please tell her Happy Birthday from us. Fun cake! And your wood projects are great! Wonderful job. How fun it is to have bunkbeds!! And...there's nothing better than home-made. :) I'm so glad you are all feeling better...how nasty to have a *bug* in the house.
Many blessings,
Camille
hahahaha!! Your kids so RAD!!! Oh i love you guys sooooo much!!!
Post a Comment