Tuesday, March 08, 2011

WOOD WORKING

Just finished making THIS shelf for my dining room and THIS table, which I'm not sure where it will end up yet.  I originally made it for my entryway, but it is too big.  Now I have plans to make a smaller version for in there and a narrow one for alongside my fridge.  (Note, these are not my photos -- you all know how good I am at actually posting pictures!)  We also finished a bunkbed for the boys room, and all these things still need stain or oil!

Still to come is THIS farmhouse table with benches (and a few minor changes).

4 comments:

Leah said...

These are so cool! I hope you post pictures of your finished projects. I would love to see them!!

Terri said...

Thanks, Leah. I hear you are amazing when it comes to creativity! Jamie was telling me something neat you did with your pictures... I'd be very interested in hearing more about how to do that! I will try to post pictures of these. Maybe I'll take some today, even though they aren't stained yet. Have a blessed week!

Camille said...

Wonderful! You are one creative girl Terri. I think farmhouse tables are great! I'm sure everything will look lovely when you are done...and I'd love to see the photos...whenever it might work.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Camille

P.S. Is everyone well again in your home? Nasty to have a bug go through the ranks. :(

Terri said...

Thanks, Camille! It's been fun to do something out of the norm. I have been taking pics today, and starting some of the staining, but for some reason am having a hard time getting them on here.

As of yesterday, everyone is well! We are praising God! It was a nasty bug, but we all are back to normal. :) Thanks.