Sunday, April 25, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR JOEL -- He's pretty sick right now. Thanks.

4 comments:

Camille said...

praying...so sorry to hear it! HUGS to you...

Terri said...

Thanks for praying. After a trip to the er, an IV of fluid, and some meds to stop the vomitting, he's like a new boy today --- completely back to normal! I'm thankful for the wisdom God gave to bring him in, which brought about his healing!! He was dehydrated, which was preventing his body from healing. Thank you for your prayers!!

Camille said...

Oh...I am SO glad to hear it!! How wonderful we have these resources available to us! So scary to see our kids that sick isn't it! Have a lovely day my friend!

Love,
Camille

Kim K said...

So good to hear he is feeling better. Amazing how some fluids can totally turn things around. I enjoying seeing how much better people feel after just one bag. It truely is a miracle to behold how the Lord can heal sick bodies. Love ya, Aunt Kim