PSALM 119 JOURNEY
As I've been working my way through Psalm 119, I honestly had every intention to post more of the blessing that has been. Life is busy, but today, I just couldn't resist!
Psalm 119:79
"Let those who fear You turn to me; those who know Your testimonies."
-- We need to be diligent to PRAY FOR Godly people to come into our lives (and the lives of our children, husband, etc.). People who fear God, and love His Word. There is nothing sweeter than fellowship with like-minded people. I'm going to start being diligent about praying for this!
Psalm 119:64
"The earth O Lord is full of your mercy; Teach me Your statutes."
-- My response to God's steadfast love -- Lord keep me teachable!
Psalm 119:66
"Teach me good judgement and knowledge, for I believe Your commandments."
-- Praying for good judgement and knowledge is of utmost importance!! Knowledge without discernement is dangerous.
3 comments:
I love this Terri! Especially about praying for godly people to come into our lives...never really thought about praying for that before, but it does make sense! Thanks for sharing these thoughts! AND ~ WOW!! You've gotten so far into the Psalm...well done! I started this too, but I am at the beginning of the Psalm. I think I will pick it up this morning again. :)
Love,
Camille
Terri, did you know that this time between Passover and Pentecost is when the Jewish people study psalms 119? No coincidence! Thanks for sharing!
I didn't know that, Bethany. Thanks for sharing. I love to learn new things, and that is pretty amazing! Psalm 119 has sure been a blessing to me. God has spoken so much through this passage every single time I sit to study it. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment