Monday, October 19, 2009

I'M THINKING GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING HERE....

For the THIRD time since this morning (and it's not even 3:00pm yet) I have come face to face in different areas with this verse.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

I first wrote it in a comment on someone's blog as an encouragement early this morning, after reading it yesterday. Then, a friend posted it on Facebook. Then, I visited a blog that I rarely drop by due to lack of time, and there it was again in my face. When God does something three times in a matter of hours, I have learned in the past to take note.

Praise God! I love how He speaks! Now, I'm going to spend some time studying this passage.

2 comments:

Camille said...

SO WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing! When you've studied it will you share your gleanings?? it will be a blessing, I am sure! God is SO GREAT!!
Blessings,
Camille

Anonymous said...

My name is Kathi Dallas I am a member Of Harvest Chapel in Lafayette, Indiana. Karen refered me to your blog because I told her Your work in the Lord has really touched my heart and that The Lord is leading me to help in any way I can. My gmail is kkd4143@gmail.com or kkdallas58@yahoo.com I also have a facebook page you can join that has a lot of the Body of Harvest in it, or you can call my cell phone at 765-471-2306 any time and when I get home I will call you back for I have free long distance.
Dear Lord Father I want to up-lift Terri and her husband to you in prayer. Please Dear Lord rap your Loving arms around them and keep them safe as they go into the battle You have led them to fight in your Name Lord! Thank you Lord Father for giving us the words through your Holy spirit, when we need them the most. Thank you for helping us use desernment in our daily outreach.Dear Lord we are all in the battle you have blessed us to help you fight Lord, and it is so wonderful to know that the victory is already your's Lord Father, all we need is to trust and follow you, The rest will fall in place according to your will and time table Father! Dear Lord I come to you to ask, according to your will, Lord to guide me as I reach out in Loving support to your sheep that are all around the world. In Jesus name Amen!
Please send me your info so I can write and e-mail and call on my dime to pray with you and be a listening supportive ear when you are in need. Blessing from the Lord for you and your's, Your sister in Christ, Kathi Dallas