Our little man turned one this past week. We celebrated with a small party with some friends. I love doing birthday parties for the little ones. They have no expectations yet! :)
Aden has been a light added to our home since the very beginning. He has filled some very big shoes of emptiness in this house. His smile makes anyone grin and his giggle is contaigous! I am so thankful to the Lord for the gift he is in our family.
My prayer for him is that God uses him mightely for kingdom work and that he won't get sidetracked with all the distractions of this world. I pray that God draws him close to His heart and gives him a passion for the Word of God and time in prayer. I pray that Aden is filled with passionate prevailing praise to the One who deserves all honor and glory. Above all else, I pray that Aden is filled with the Holy Spirit so that he just radiates the love of Jesus all the days of his life.
God has big plans for you, little man! I'm so excited to see what all He has in store for you!
Enjoy the slideshow of his special day!
2 comments:
Your children are all blessed to have you in their lives...they will not fully understand what an incredible heritage they have been given until they reach Glory! I've prayed with my husband for you and Evan...we will continue to bring you before the Throne of Grace as He brings you to mind.
In His Love, Camille
With all my heart... thank you!
Post a Comment