Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THIRTY-TWO YEARS/THIRTY-TWO THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR!

Yes, tomorrow is my birthday. As I get older, I don't seem to mind them quite so much when I'm turning an even number. It's always easier to remember how old I am when it's an even number. :) We have wonderful plans for tomorrow, which I am very excited about, but I also wanted to celebrate by listing 32 things I'm thankful for.

1) A relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ, without whom I would have no hope!
2) A husband who loves me way more than I deserve.
3) A Christ-centered marriage
4) Four beautiful, happy, healthy children
5) A sweet baby at the feet of Jesus
6) The Word of God
7) Prayer
8) Four parents who loves us dearly
9) The body of Christ
10) Deep, meaningful friendships -- both old and new (including my sister!)
11) Our church body
12) Forgiveness
13) The homestead God has entrusted us with for the time being
14) The journey we are on in Montana -- I love living here!
15) The ability to watch my children learn and grow on a daily basis
16) Homeschooling freedoms
17) Horses -- because they make my daughters happy. :)
18) Mountainous sunsets
19) Early morning walks alone, although rare, I do enjoy it -- even if it's only to do chores!
20) Thunderstorms followed by beautiful rainbows
21) Health for my family
22) God's creative side
23) The privilege of worshipping my God
24) Finished projects
25) Changing seasons
26) Herbs
27) Seeing my children love each other
28) Cheesecake & ice cream (cookies 'n cream, please!)
29) Evan's job
30) Technology -- to keep in touch with my loved ones living so far away
31) The fact that God is in control and not me
32) The month of June! I love the weather & I love the sunshine!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I am so glad you posted a birthday post on your blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love it that you posted things you are thankful for...reading the list was an encouragement to my heart today. The Lord bless you Terri!
In Him, Camille

Tandra said...

:) I love you! God has made you so beautiful. Our God is beautiful!