NEW MUSIC -- MY THOUGHTS
This new song really blessed me today. If you have time, listen to the words. I praise Jesus with every fiber of my being for his unfailing love towards me. If you don't yet know His peace...call out to Him. He is waiting to forgive you, to save you, to love you and to give you a hope like no other. Judgement day is coming. Every person will spend eternity somewhere. Do you know where you will? We have all failed a holy God with our sin -- I am just as guilty. But He loves us, is drawing us, and wants us to recive his mercy today. It's all because of Jesus that we can find forgiveness. Open up God's Word, the Holy Bible. In this scary day and age that we live, it's the only place to find truth. He will meet you there. We will still go through trials, but He carries us through them. I urge you to respond to His prompting on your heart today. You will never regret it!
1 comment:
Amen sista!
Post a Comment