Tuesday, December 02, 2008

RANDOM ADEN PICTURES
(I am trying to keep his baby album as full as his siblings'!)










3 comments:

Tandra said...

Ahhwww! I miss you all already! Maybe i will take you up on the offer of moving in... hehe I couldn't help but think about ice skating with you guys all day today as it snowed and snowed! Hope you have a great week and see you Sunday! :)

jules said...

He's growing up so fast! I know you are enjoying every minute of it.

By the way, I love just listening to your music. I put your blog on sometimes just to listen to the music as I'm doing other things.

Terri said...

Thanks, Julie. I pretty much have my blog music playing all day long. That's why I keep trying to add new ones! Glad you're enjoying it. Yes, Aden is growing SO QUICKLY! We are loving EVERY minute! What a blessing he is to our family!