QUILT PROGRESS!!
We made our deadline! No pictures this time, but my quilt is on its way to Iowa where it will be machine quilted! YEAH!! My only job left is the binding! It ended up being so big that we had to buy king size batting for it. I couldn't believe how quickly we got these done. It was a rather simple pattern with large pieces, so I'm sure that helped. I will definitely post pictures of the finished product. The bears are the cutest! I have already started cutting out my next quilt, which I plan to hand quilt, so it will probably take me much longer. I'm addicted...
4 comments:
and you were worried it was too small.. hehe
I know... I know... We missed being at the party last night! Hope you all had a good time!
Yeah I really wish you guys could have come too! It was fun. I'll have to tell you about it tomorrow (if i see you guys) Cause typing just doesn't do it's justice! Hope to see you guys tomorrow but if not that's okay! As long as you all are safe!
You should give me your email sometime.. cause this comment has nothing to do with your blog.. haha
I just thought i'd let you know that the orange peeler you gave me has made me complete! It's true love!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Pengy/?action=view¤t=1215081210.jpg
Post a Comment