Tuesday, December 02, 2008

QUILT PICTURES!
Here are some pictures of our progress. Quilting is quite the major operation with 5 kids trying to "help". :) We thought we were finished with the top piece tonight until we put one of the quilts on my bed and decided we needed to make it just a little bit wider. So, now we are planning some more how we can do that and still keep it looking the way we want it to. We are also in a bit of a time crunch as Rachel is bringing these home with her for Christmas to do the actual quilting on her mom's new quilting machine.



Cutting, cutting, cutting!

Planning -- this is one of my favorite parts!



Sewing...


Sewing...



Sewing while holding babies...


Isn't he cute???


The top piece is almost finished.





3 comments:

Peg V.O. said...

I am SO impressed! Making a quilt with babies in your laps....you girls are talented! :-) And, YES, he is cute, cute, cute!
~Mom V.O.

Tandra said...

It is looking so amazing! I am so excited for you! You certainly have mad skills to be sewing and holding Aden at the same time! Kudos for you! YAY! I can't wait to see the finished product!

sarahrae said...

The quilt looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product! Aden and Ben look quite comfortable in your laps. :) I'm sure they like to be helpful!