Christmas, Puppies, Home Improvement & More!
CHRISTMAS: We had a wonderful day at home for Christmas this year. The past two days we've played more "Horseopoly" than I ever thought I would (and she still isn't sick of it!) :) We spent the afternoon sledding behind the 4-wheeler in the hay field. I just never realize how OLD I'm getting until I do something like that.
We had friends for dinner last night. The guys just chatted while the girls and the kids played games. We continued our tradition of spending the day celebrating Jesus' birthday. Everyone enjoyed the birthday cake.
We also managed to make gingerbread houses this year. These were the two that actually survived. If you're interested in the recipe I used to make these, let me know. I definitely think it's easier than graham crackers!
Does he look scared of his monkey or what??? It was very special celebrating Christmas with Aden this year -- his first Christmas.




1 comment:
hahaha! That is such a funny/cute picture of Aden with the monkey! haha! Yes he does look scared!!
Post a Comment