Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A TRUE SERVANT

A good friend of mine here in town has blessed me immensely. This past week alone, she helped me prepare for a church party we had last weekend (made chili, helped decorate, donated lunches for the fishermen from Subway, etc. etc.) She now wants to spend a day a week with Myah. I have prayed for another woman to come alongside of Myah to be a role model and teach her things that I am not able to. God has answered that request. Myah and Rachel will get together once a week and work on "crafty" projects. Things I have always wanted to teach her, but haven't had the time to really dig into them. They will work on sewing projects, knitting, crocheting and maybe even some quilting. Rachel is really excited to spend time with her and Myah is ecstatic. She adores Rachel, and I can't wait to see the spiritual blessings that will come out of this time. What a blessed addition to our homeschooling! Thank you, Rachel!

No comments: