Monday, June 23, 2008

FISHING AT "CHEESY" LAKE IN RED LODGE

(The kids call it "cheesy lake" because they can catch oodles of fish using cheese as the bait!)






Evan's sister, Erika and her son, Derrell are here visiting.








Derrell got tired of fishing and had to go swimming!







3 comments:

Peg V.O. said...

Great pictures of my grandkids! Thanks for posting them! (I see you managed to always be BEHIND the camera again, Terri.) Oh, Evan, could you please leave just a little more hair on your head next time? :) Love you all!

Lindsey said...

Terri, I love the one of Evan and Joel together! It is so sweet and both of them have nice smiles! How are you feeling? Is it too hot and uncomfortable out there? I'm at 19 weeks and I think I might have felt a few flutters. I can't wait to feel strong movement, even though I might not be saying that once it happens :)

I'll be praying the last few weeks of your pregnancy are short and easy!!

Terri said...

Thanks, Lindsey. I appreciate all your comments and opinions! :) Glad your feeling well, and if you're at 19 weeks, I'm sure you're feeling flutters! How exciting! I always miss feeling the movements inside once they're born. Sounds weird, but it's true! Take it easy, and thanks for your prayers!