BABY UPDATE
We had another ultrasound this week. Nothing has changed with the baby's kidney. I'm not even sure if I posted about this before or not, but he has a large cyst on his right kidney. We were hoping that it would clear up on it's own, but so far shows no sign of doing that. The good news is, he is growing very well and his left kidney is functioning perfectly normal. I have one more ultrasound the first part of June, and if nothing has changed at that point, we will just have to wait until he is born before they do anything more. Worst case scenario, he will have to function on one kidney. They may be able to drain the fluid in there, or again, it may just clear up on its own. We appreciate your prayers for our little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment