BOOKS THAT HAVE BLESSED OUR LEARNING
I can't say enough for our new curriculum this year. I am so pleased with it. "My Father's World" has been a perfect match for our home-schooling needs. Through this curriculum we have been blessed by reading so many great books. I'm going to highlight just 3 of them in hopes that maybe someone may pick one up to share with your kids. These are great! Hopefully I'll find more time to share more later on!
This book is based on a true story of a little girl who gets lost in the woods. She is cared for by a bear for several days. It's about a father's faith not to give up hope and about a stranger's obedience to a dream he had. I had tears in my eyes, and Myah just loved it as well.

"American Pioneers and Patriots" is a book that we have used to help us study American History. We have just loved this one!
"What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs?" is the main book we used to when we learned about "Dd" for dinosaur. It gave Biblical perspective on questions that can be difficult to answer when looking in most books that are out there. The Institute for Creation Research (ICR) provides amazing answers that make sense and went right along with our views on creation, the flood and what most likely happened to the dinosaurs. They did all this in a way that really kept the kids intrigued. Joel now has a new passion for dinosaurs that he never had before!
No comments:
Post a Comment