HOUSE PICTURES - BEFORE & AFTER!
Here are just a few pictures of our main living area in our new house. We have a lot of work to do yet, but this will give some idea as to what we've been up to these past 6 months.

Kitchen Before
Kitchen After
Dining Room in progress
Dining Room After
Living Room In Progress
Living Room After
Bathroom In Progress
Bathroom After


6 comments:
Oops! I posted my comments on the next post (Summer, already?) instead of here. Sorry! Thanks for updating your blog. I knew you had been too busy, but I kept checking anyway! You've got me trained to look almost daily! :-)
Terri, I love what you guys did to the house! The before and after pictures are amazing! You guys put so much hard work into that remodel! Did you and Evan do most of it yourselves?
Your home is beautiful!!! You guys have done a wonderful job making the house into your home. You should all be very proud!!! Thank you for sharing your before and after shots for us all... that was great!!!
Take care!!!
Jon, Jenn & Claudia Van Dyke
Wow!!! The house is gorgeous! You guys did so much work, but it really is paying off. You can be very proud of the work you did. Is Evan sure he doesn't want to go into carpentry??
Love, Julie
Thanks for all the encouragement! Yes, Evan did all the work himself. We had a little help from some friends. They helped strip the cabinets and do some mudding and other odd things, but for the most part, it was all him. He loves his job too much to change careers at this point, but he did pick up two side jobs -- finishing a bathroom for the realtor who sold our old house, and putting a roof on for a guy. Guess we have to pay for all this somehow! :)
Someday I'll have to post before/after shots of the outside. It looks terrible right now, so I'm hoping it improves with a little work, too! We'll keep you all posted! Again, thanks for the encouragement.
Hi Terri,
I think I must have the wrong email address for you, I've tried writing twice but Yahoo always bounces it back. Can you write me at the same address I've had for awhile so I can just hit reply?
Thanks!
Becky
Post a Comment