TWO PINK LINES!
I've been waiting to write this for weeks now, and I still can't even post it yet until some more family hear it from our lips. Yes, we have had the thrill of seeing those 2 fabulous lines on a pregnancy test for the 4th time!
Baby #4 is due to arrive sometime in June, probably around my 30th birthday! We have even had the privaledge of hearing the little heartbeat on the dopplar at 9 weeks, which is very early for that, but God blessed me with that moment early on.
I think telling the kids was the most fun this time round because the older two have experienced this before and know what to expect. Myah wasn't sure we were telling the truth (obviously she couldn't SEE it yet) and Joel right away said he wanted a brother. We had to explain that we don't get to pick what God gives us, and later he took that back and said he wanted another sister. I think he was realizing some of the privaledges of being the ONLY boy! Either way, we are thrilled, and the kids are excited as well.
By the time this is posted, I will be through the first trimester, thank the Lord. I don't remember ever being so tired with the previous ones, but then again, I didn't have as much going on, and had the privaledge of napping daily which doesn't happen as often this time round.
One more funny story is that we were tossing around name ideas already. It literally takes us all 9 months to decide on something, and then, as the case was with Kiana, we changed it the night before she was born! Anyway, Joel wasn't happy with anything we were throwing out there, and he wanted to call the baby "Jeepy"! (Jeeps are his favorite thing ever right now.) :) I'm sure there will be many more thoughts to come on this new little miracle in our lives, but just had to share our news, and now that word is "out", I can actually post this!
No comments:
Post a Comment