Thursday, February 23, 2012

DIVIDED THE MOVIE


I have a lot to say, but will have to wait for most of it.  This definitely got me thinking about things.  It's not about joining bandwagons... it's about being obedient to the Word of God.  And when we see that what we are doing doesn't line up with Scripture, we need to step back, re-evaluate, and make the painful changes that are necessary.  It ALWAYS comes back to the Word of God, and it starts with individual families.  (Be sure to pause music before hitting play.)



1 comment:

Camille said...

We have to have such wisdom in raising up the next generation, don't we Terri? I am SO thankful that we have the Word of God to glean this wisdom from! AND that the LORD promises to guide us (James 1:5) and lead us as we look to Him. What a blessing to belong to our precious Saviour! Thank you for sharing from your heart and for posting such things...I am thankful for you.

love,
Camille