Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SOMETHING TO CHEW ON

A quote I read today...  "If it's okay with Him, then it's okay."

4 comments:

Camille said...

Yes...indeed it is! Trust you are well?? Feel free to email me anytime...I am no longer on Facebook.

Love to you my friend!
Camille

Camille said...

Just letting you know I've been thinking of you my friend! Trust all is well??

Many blessings,
Camille

Camille said...

My friend...I trust all is well with you! I have missed seeing your updates. I know how busy things can get...no worries. I will be praying for you.

Just letting you know I am going *offline* for about a month. The LORD-willing, I will reconnect with you mid-August. Of course, we could chat on the phone too...that would be lovely! :)

Love to you!
Camille

Terri said...

Missing you, Camille!! :) I have mostly been offline for much of this summer, and it has been great. I have been VERY bad about posting here, but enjoying time with my family & working on some outdoor projects have kept us busy! I look forward to being in touch with you again!!

Love,
Terri