MULTITUDE MONDAY
81. A beautiful snowy day, where the snow is really stacking up!
82. A good school day with lots accomplished!
83. Joel is ALMOST DONE with speech therapy!
84. A plan for dinner -- stew and homemade bread!
85. The Holy Spirit who guides me moment by moment.
86. Being loved by my husband... and the fact that he constantly lets me know.
87. Reeces Pieces -- for rewards AND enjoying!
88. Miracles and a God who still performs them!
89. A growing vision, and one that we don't have to fulfill on our own!
90. My precious children, who are learning more everyday!

4 comments:
Wonderful list Terri! You are almost at 100!! How quickly the list grows. :) I *love* your Reese's Pieces for rewards and yaaay for Joel!! How long this road has been. I enjoyed all the items on your list though...really, I shouldn't just comment on two things. What a wonderful LORD we serve!
Much Love,
Camille
Missing you.......
Hi Terri,
It's Becky (from Cornerstone) and it's been a long time! My life has completely changed...
First, I want to thank you for sending that book and for praying/encouraging me in regards to my first marriage. Sadly, my ex had no interest in saving it and had "moved on" to another person while I was still married to him. But...
God completely rescued me and gave me a new life with my husband, Marty. We have two beautiful children (yes, God opened my womb!!!) -- Will (19 months) and Lucy (7 months). We live in Tennessee and every day is an adventure with our littles!
I was blogging again for awhile but I've taken a break to refocus. Come visit me online when I'm back up and running though.
I thought about you today and it was so lovely to see pictures of your precious children! Take care (and I hope your finger heals soon!).
Becky
Becky:: Wow! It's been a really LONG time! It was so good to hear from you! I have not been on the computer (or my blog!) much lately, but I hope to get back at it soon. I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Stay in touch! I'm so glad you stopped by again! Blessings to you and that beautiful family!! :)
Love,
Terri
Camille:: I miss being here! Having the time to actually sort through the stuff in my head and write it down just isn't happening. There have been a lot of things I keep thinking of blogging about, but need to get back in the habit. Have a wonderful day, friend! Thanks for missing me. :)
Post a Comment