Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MULTITUDE MONDAY

Today, the things that come to mind that I am thankful for::


21.  Freedom to homeschool!  Even though we have our "days", I can't imagine doing school any other way!


22.  Pigs going to butcher today!

23.  Encouragement that always seems to come at just the right moment.  (Thank you, Lord!)


24.  "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousnes, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Tim. 3:16-17)  It truly is all that we need.


25.  Legos, which have supplied more hours of indoor entertainment than any other thing!


26. A couple decent days to work hard on the barn roof, and available vacation time so Evan can take off to work on it.  It's getting close now!  I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow!

27.  Grace... from both God... and my children.

28.  Our wood stove, which keeps our house much warmer than I would be allowed to turn the furnace up to!

29.  The book "Morning and Evening" by Charles Spurgeon, and my friend Camille who sent it to me.  This book has been SUCH a blessing to me!  I often can't get enough and read ahead beyond the scheduled day!

30.  The upcoming holidays! 

1 comment:

Camille said...

What a wonderful list Terri!

Isn't this "thankfulness journal" a blessing?

Yes for grace...oh where would we be without it??

Yaay for Legos!

Oh how much we *love* Spurgeon!! I am so glad to know you are enjoying that devotional...it really is a treasure!

I couldn't agree with you more on the homeschool...as much as it is difficult some days...it is a greater blessing! I cannot imagine doing school any other way either...so thankful that the LORD called us to this! You are an encouragement to me Terri...thank you!

Keep on keeping your focus where it really matters...in the home and on the LORD...one day at a time with HIM!

With Love,
Camille