Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MULTITUDE MONDAY  (or Tuesday...)

I got this idea over at Camille's blog, and decided to join in!  My goal is to do this on Mondays, but I'm a few hours late this week.  :)  What a better thing than to take some time out each week to think about the things I'm thankful for.  God has blessed me with so much, and I want to give Him the praise and glory for all He is doing in my life!

1.  Peace in my heart of knowing I am forgiven and am a new creation!
"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away;
behold, all things have become new."  2 Cor. 5:17

2. A husband who truly loves me the way Christ desires him to. 

3. Myah... Joel... Kiana... Josiah... Aden
My blessings from the Lord!

4.  The Word of God -- There is nothing greater!

5.  Changing Seasons

6.  Autumn:  My favorite season!

7.  A glorious autumn day that I was able to take a walk through the pasture and enjoy it!

8.  The body of Christ... all around the world!

9.  Shelter from the changing, cooler weather.  Thank you, Lord for my home, and my husband who has worked so hard to make it "home".

10.  Blueberry buttermilk pancakes made by my daughter for dinner tonight.



holy experience

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yaay, Yaay, and MORE Yaay Terri!!! Welcome to the "community" my friend! I am soooo glad you joined in! It really is wonderful to number the thanks ~ I'm sure you will be so blessed in the days to come as you practice thankfulness.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Camille

Terri said...

There is nothing better to do than to take the time to appreciate and give thanks for the things God has blessed me with. I already have been blessed because it often makes me think of a positive twist on something that seems negative. For example... I'm thankful for my pile of never-ending laundry because it means we have clothes to wear!! :)

Camille said...

LOL...you are "catching" the thankfulness "bug" Terri...it is amazing! Yes, that pile of laundry...it never seems to end, does it? :)