MULTITUDE MONDAY
11. The electric blanket on my bed for these chilly nights that are beginning! Turn it on 1/2 hour before bedtime, and I feel completely spoiled!
12. Children who are all currenlty S.I.L.E.N.T. Two doing school work, one reading in bed, one falling asleep... ahhh... peace.
13. A windy day to dry my load of blue jeans.
14. A day away tomorrow from the normal daily grind.
15. A fun, fall, family photo session this past weekend that brings hope of some amazing memories caught on camera to cherish forever! (Thanks SO MUCH, Tif!)
16. Calvary Chapel: our "family" away from family for the past 8 1/2 years.
17. God's sovereignty.
18. Fresh, snow-capped mountains to open my blinds to this morning.
19. A washer/dryer that have never failed me yet!
20. Music, to make every day brighter, and to worship the Lord with!

6 comments:
Yaay for machines that work and work and work some more!
One thing I have always loved about your blog Terri (remember I visited for about six months prior to revealing to you that I was here?) is that you mingle the LORD throughout the "everyday"... beautiful evidence of HIS grace in your life.
Sending you love and hugs my friend!
Camille
Thanks, Camille. You are a very special friend who encourages me with every note you drop! I appreciate you SO MUCH! :)
I missed you this Monday Terri! I hope your computer gets fixed soon. :)
Sending you (((hugs))) today...all the way from Canada!
Love,
Camille
Still missing you. :( Come back soon!
Camille, you have no idea the encouragement you are to me! I have SO missed being on here -- life is just crazy right now! I read your post about taking a day off. I think that is just what is prescribed for us! :)
Our computer is still down, which is partly the reason I'm not on much. Also, we are roofing the barn, so much of my time is spent off solid ground right now helping my hubby, and when I'm inside, I'm just trying to keep afloat!
Thank you for your (((hugs))), encouragement, and just for caring about me. I feel loved. :)
Love,
Terri
So lovely to hear from you! And you are loved...you know you were a BIG influence in my beginning to blog...right? I count you as a dear friend. :)
Hang in there...take as long as you need away from this...life is busy!! And wow! Helping your hubby on the roof!? You are one adventurous girl! :)
Love,
Camille
Post a Comment