BEING REAL
Feeling attacked lately... in many ways. I know in my head that my God is greater, stronger and more powerful than any yucky circumstance the enemy tries to throw at me. I know that regardless what comes at us, God wants to use it for good. I know that the enemy is doing his best to discourage, and I must confess, at times he is successful. But my heart is screaming to press on! I know what is real. I know what my calling is. My heart's desire is to bring Him glory in whatever circumstance I am in. God does not promise us a care-free life when we come to Him, but He promises us to be right there with us through whatever storms may come our way. Praise you, Lord! Use me in this valley, and give me strength to face all the obstacles in it.
3 comments:
Oh Terri...so sorry that you are in a battle right now! How precious that you are speaking words of Truth to yourself through it! I will add you to our prayer basket my friend! Hang in there and cling to HIM...HE is faithful!
With Love,
Camille
Jeremiah 29:11-14a
Hebrews 12:1-3
Psalm 91
Psalm 46
Terri,
You are not alone. My post today looks a lot like yours. Claiming truth.. Do not believe the enemy.
Thank you for your encouraging words! It is good to know that I am not alone. My desire is to live a life that glorifies Him, and that means I must listen to the truth and walk it out every moment of every day, knowing that He is strong when I am weak.... Bless you both, and thank you so much for vising here!!
Post a Comment