A WEEK OFF
Well, a week off from most things -- laundry, cooking, cleaning to name a few. We are in Bozeman this week with Evan. He has to be here for some training, and because we don't like to say goodbye to daddy for more than a couple days, we decided to come along. The kids were most excited about the swimming pool and the Dollar Store they have here. (Yes, the dollar store -- only I'm not sure how they can call themselves that when most things are at least $1.25 or more!) We have already visited both, and it's only the first day. I don't have tons of money to go shopping with, so I'm trying to find cheap things to do with the kids during the day. We do hope to get out for some hiking and fishing this week in the evenings when Daddy is done.
The kids are watching a show on the history of horse racing while Aden finishes his nap. Time away from the normal routine does all of us good. I'm enjoying it!
4 comments:
Love it!! Have a wonderful time!! :)
no laundry eh? That's pretty spectacular!!! You should do a cartwheel.
not while i'm gone at least, but i can only imagine what it will look like when we get home! :) it's piling up pretty good here...
yeah that's what i was kind of visualizing in the back of my mind... I wish i could come help! But guess who i'm hanging out with Saturday night!!!???!!! If you can't guess... im so excited i'll probably end up calling you sometime anyway!
Post a Comment