ROMANS 8:6 ... the mind
controlled by the Spirit
is life and peace.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
MYAH'S ARTWORK
Just thought I'd share some of what she's been working on this year...
This was a paint by number she got for Christmas. She did have a little adult help with this one because we all thought it was just as much fun as she did!
Drawing with a grid.
Learning different painting techniques.
She drew and painted this tree last fall as part of a school assignment. She will also create one of the same tree for each of the seasons. We plan to do our winter version soon!
2 comments:
These are great drawings and paintings! I've been teaching drawing to a 10 year old girl, and I think Myah is doing great! Keep it up.
Thanks, Sara. Her art lessons are really paying off for her. She just loves it. I'll pass your compliment on to her.
Post a Comment